Becoming a Member
Membership of the Investor Forum represents a clear signal of an investor’s commitment to world-class stewardship. The Forum offers an effective mechanism for constructive dialogue with UK-listed companies on long-term strategic issues.
Full membership of the Forum is open to institutional investors in UK-listed companies, irrespective of where that investor is domiciled. We welcome both asset managers and asset owners.
Membership in the Forum provides:
- A secure and safe environment for collective engagement
- An effective escalation mechanism
- A focus on creating solutions and enhancing long-term value
- Tangible evidence of commitment to high quality stewardship
- Evidence of a long-term investment approach
What makes the Investor Forum different?
- Independent, not-for-profit organisation
- Member-led engagement initiatives by a wide range of UK and international investors
- A highly experienced team of investment professionals
- Pro-bono support from a Legal Panel to promote a safe and secure environment
Members can nominate companies for collective engagement by the Forum and can participate in the full range of our activities:
How do I become a Member of the Investor Forum?
The Forum has two classes of membership:
To be eligible for admission as a Full Member, an investor must be either an institutional asset owner or asset manager with investments in UK companies.
To be eligible for admission as an Associate Member, a firm may be a service provider or other interested party who supports the purpose and objectives of the Forum but is not an asset owner or asset manager.
Admission to Membership is at the absolute discretion of the Executive. Members are required to pay an annual membership fee.
For further information, please contact our membership team.